Sunday 19 February 2017

***Review*** Like A Memory By Abbi Glines

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Like a memory!

Can we just start with how amazing the cover is. I usually find books by Abbi Glines irresistible and this time was no different and the cover really didn't help! LOVE IT!!
Especially when it was Rush freaking Finley's son!!
Continuing to the story, I'm kinda sad that it didn't live up to my expectations but that's okay, each characters has their story and I can't like each and every one of them, which only makes it more realistic.
I just felt that both Nate and Bliss were a little repetitive about their feelings. Also I didn't like the way Nate didn't really fight for his love. Considering his guilt and everything, I decide to let it go. Though I loved the way his father fought for his girl. Also the chemistry could have been improved. Seeing Abbi Glines previous books,she definitely is a pro on creating chemistry.

Anyway, no matter what I still look forward to each and every book by this author and I CANT WAIT! for Eli and Lila Kate's story!


No comments:

Post a Comment